1. Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth. 
Alphonse Elric -Full Metal Alchemist-


2. We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself. 
Nicholas D. Wolfwood -Trigun-

3. When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Shinichi Kudo -Detective Conan-

4. I'll always be by your side, just like the wind that flows through your hair.
Kazuma Yagami -Kaze no Stigma-

5. You're not alone. We are partners. If you are a witch, then I'll become a warlock.
Lelouch Lamperouge -Code Geass-

6. I too am alone. It's sad being alone. It's painful. I felt that way too. But if we're together, at times we may hurt each other, and we may even part. But, that is not the end. I'll always be with you.
Hitomi Kanzaki -Vision of Escaflowne-

7. It doesn't matter how much time passes. When you lose a loved one, you never forget it! And you never get over the loneliness!. 
Ghost Woman -xxx HOLiC-

8. I want to change things. I want to believe that anything can be changed. The moment I met you, a new world opened up for me. You see, after wandering in the darkness for so long, a light brought me happiness. It's all thanks to you.
Chrono -Chrono Crusade-

9. If you love someone, he could make you sad. He could even make you feel lonely sometimes. But that someone can also make you happier than you'll ever be.

10. There is only one person who you can each truly love. It's too bad that you can't change who that person is. If you could, the you both would be a lot happier.
Arisugawa Juri -Revolutionary Girl Utena-

11. Not many people know when love really starts. More than a friend, but not quite lovers.
A delicate relationship like this changes gradually once it is noticed, and keeps on blossoming, Just like the changing seasons.

12. You were always there for me, and that’s all I needed. Just you. For some reason, I didn’t feel sad or broken up, it just didn’t seem real. But slowly I realized it was real - that you were gone. And little by little, I slowly felt something inside me go numb.
Jet Black -Cowboy Bebop-

13. A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows our footsteps. 
Kaito Kid -Detective Conan-

14. What can you protect, if your only weapon is your emotions.
Kira Yamato -Gundam Seed Destiny-

15. Do you know what the greatest and worst invention that humans ever made was? Television. Television controls people using information and steals their sense of reality. Yes. Now television itself is a religion.
Dr. Londes -Cowboy Bebop-

16. If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow.
Lelouch Lamperouge -Code Geass-

17. Even when our eyes are closed, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams. 
Edward Elric -Full Metal Alchemist-

18. There are many types of monsters that scare me. Monsters who cause troubles without showing themselves, monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood and then, monsters who tell nothing but lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance. They are much more cunning than others. They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart, they eat even though they've never experienced hunger, they study even though they have no interest in academics, they seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such monsters. I would likely be eaten by them, because in truth. I am that monster. 
L -Death Note-

19. I'm not sure why I've decided to do this. I'm not any stronger than I was, and nothing else has changed. But all the same, this time I'm not going to run away. It's okay to feel weak sometimes. It's okay to be afraid. The important thing is that we face our fears. That's...that's what makes us strong. 
Sohma Yuki -Fruits Basket-

20. Maybe it's impossible to feel exactly the same way as another person, but it's possible for people to care about one another and to place their hearts as close together as they can manage. I'm sure that's what it means to make your hearts as one . 
Inoue Orihime -Bleach-

21. Everything has a beginning and an end. Life is just a cycle of starts and stop signs. There are ends we don't desire but they're inevitable, we have to face them. It's what being human is all about.
Jet Black -Cowboy Bebop-

22. Words are beasts. Chains can be used for more than tying down. They can be used to connect, and tie together. Looking forward and speaking positively makes all the difference.
Yuuko Ichihara -xxx HOLiC-

23. We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine, and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine forever.
Hitsugaya Toushiro -Bleach-

24. When humans are connected, small voices will become larger. When humans are connected, even life will get longer so.

25. Understanding 100% of anything is impossible. That's why we spend all our lives trying to understand the thinking of others. That's what makes life so interesting.
Kaji Ryoji -Neon Genesis Evangelion-

26. If there is a god in this world, I'd like to ask one wish. Divine retribution to all those who take freedom away.
Spike Spiegel -Cowboy Bebop-

27. When people are protecting something truly precious to them. They truly can become. As strong as they need to be. 
Haku -Naruto-

28. I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive.
Spike Spiegel -Cowboy Bebop-

29. I don't care if I never fire a blast again, I don't care if I die, the only thing I want to do now is make this shot with all the power I have.
Urameshi Yusuke -Yu Yu Hakusho-


30. When captured birds grow wiser, they try to open the cage with their beaks. They don't give up, because they want to fly again.
Genma Shiranui -Naruto-

31. I'm not Superman. So I can't say anything big like I'll protect everyone on Earth. I'm not a modest guy who will say it's enough if I can protect as many people as my two hands can handle either. I want to protect a mountain-load of people
Kurosaki Ichigo -Bleach-

32. People say that they want to be free as a bird. Is it because they can fly? But what happens when a bird got lost flying out at the sea and need to rest? They may have regretted having wings in the first place.
Genjo Sanzo -Saiyuki-

33. The future is not a straight line. There are many different pathways. We must try to decide that future for ourselves.
Kiyoko -Akira-

34. I have been taught that the world is comprised of both light and dark. No matter how dark and twisted the path may be, I intend to walk it if it leads to the heaven.
Shuga -Seirei no Moribito-

35. I am strong because I have people to protect
Naruto -Naruto-

36. The world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete. Equivalent Exchange doesn't encompass everything that goes on here. But I still choose to believe in its principle that all things do come at a price. That there's an ebb, and a flow, a cycle. That the pain we went through did have a reward and that anyone who's determined and perseveres will get something of value in return, even if it's not what they expected. 
Alphonse Elric -Full Metal Alchemist-

37. I'm much more composed than you are right now. If one makes a decision with a cool head, he won't find himself regretting that decision later on. 
Zechs Merquise -Gundam Wing-

38. Remember this well. There are two types of fights. As we have put our lives in battle, we must be able to distinguish between the two.
The fight to protect life, and the fight to protect pride.
Jushiro Ukitake -Bleach-


39. Because my time is limited, I don't have any time to waste hesitating. That is why I can walk straight ahead. That is why I never stop.
Rosette Christopher -Chrono Crusade-

40. People are like dice, a certain Frenchman said that. You throw yourself in the direction of your own choosing. People are free because they can do that. Everyone's circumstances are different, but no matter how small the choice, at the very least, you can throw yourself. It's not chance or fate. It's the choice you made. 

41. Winners of a battle will eventually decline in power and become losers, and those losers will cultivate a new leader.
Treize Khushrenada -Gundam Wing-

42. Those who betray ninja rules are trash. But those who betray their comrades are worse than trash.
Kakashi Hatake and Uchiha Obito -Naruto-

43. There are two things a person fears, those are death and embarrassment. Those who try to overcome death are just idiots. But i wont laugh at those who try to overcome their embarrassment, i like those kinds of idiots. Straighten yourself up and go, go ahead and embarrass yourself. If you embarrass yourself you'll surely grow strong.

44. Nice memories have their own scent. Whenever you are veiled in its scent, Your heart can always return to your unforgettable past. Together with your own scenery that will never fade.

45. Don't use such strong words, it makes you look weak
Aizen Sosuke -Bleach-

46. There's not such thing as an invincible man in this world.
Hiruma Yoichi -Eyeshield 21-

47. No one can stop the flow of time. But a moment captured in the frame of the heart will never disappear. That will be shown at the bottom of their hearts, and will always give off a great feeling. Sweet and bitter.

48. I believe in faith. If you believe there is life after death, I believe you.

49. If happiness had a form what would it look like? It might be something like glass, because one doesn't notice it normally. However,it is actually there. As proof,if you change the angle you look at it, the glass will reflect light. It will state it's presence and existence more eloquently than any other thing in this world.
Lelouch Lamperouge -Code Geass-

50. Humans are things that don't know the true vlaue of something precious until they lose and if somehow, they get thet precious thing back, they'll forget its value again.
Midou Ban -GetBackers-

51. Man always thinks about the past before he dies, as if he were frantically searching for proof that he truly lived.
Jet Black -Cowboy Bebop-

52. When does a man die? When he is hit by a bullet? No. When he suffers a disease? No. When he ate a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No! A man dies when he is forgotten!
Dr. Hiluluk - One Piece-

53. If you cannot win at the game, if you cannot solve the puzzle, you are just another loser.
Nate River -Death Note-

54. I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to a slow death.
Lelouch Lamperouge -Code Geass-

55. Lying tears hurt others, lying smiles hurt one's self.
C.C -Code Geass-

56. Not many people know when love really starts. More than a friend, but not quite lovers. 
A delicate relationship like this changes gradually once it is noticed, and keeps on blossoming, Just like the changing seasons.

57. Humans can't live without memories, you know. Still, they can't live on memories alone. You have to awaken from your dreams eventually. Because dreams you don't awaken from evenmtually become sadness.
Michiru -Air TV-

58. I always thought that life was about standing your ground, no matter how strong the current was. But going with the flow isn't so bad after all. As long as it takes you forward.
Osaki Nana -Nana-

59. The world cannot be changed with pretty words alone.
Lelouch Lamperouge -Code Geass-

60. You believe that the strong exist to cull the weak. To use them as food, but you are mistaken. The strong exist, not to feed off of the weak, but to protect them!.
Kenshin Himura -Samurai X-

61. Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity.
Laughing Bull -Cowboy Bebop-

62. Death is the end of everything. Your past and future will be lost in an instant where there will be no second chance. However as long as you live there will be a chance of pulling a win.
Yagami Kazuma -Kaze no Stigma-

63. Don't belive in yourself! Believe in me who belives in you!
Kamina -Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann-

64. Sorry I'm late. I got lost on the road of life. 
Kakashi Hatake -Naruto-

65. Real men know when to run like a little bitch.

66. I never give up. I never go back on my word, thats my way of the ninja!
Naruto -Naruto-

Comments (0)